Financial Aid for Students without Socials


It’s been a while since I have posted and I apologize. Back to talking about financial aid. If you do not have a SSN, there is still state aid available in some states. Texas is a state that offers aid to students who do not have socials but if you don’t live in Texas, check to see what your options are. I like how in depth this website is but it is definitely not the most current so check around:

In Texas, the application is called the “TASFA” and that stands for the Texas Application for Student Federal Aid. The application is updated every year and can be found online in both English & Spanish. Download here:

TASFA in English:

TASFA in Spanish:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *